A Company Formation in Cyprus, can take the advantage of the many business and taxation benefits that the Cyprus can offer. An increasing number of international companies are choosing to base their operations in Cyprus thereby taking for these reasons.
A company may constitute a Holding Company, a Subsidiary, a Branch, a Representative office or may be a partner in a Partnership. We provide Company formation and incorporation services in different jurisdictions all around the world through our Associates, including:
- Delaware (U.S.A)
- British Virgin Islands (B.V.I.)
- Marshall Islands
- United Kingdom
- Cayman Islands
- Channel Islands
The Tax Regime
International companies enjoy the same low tax rates as local businesses, making the country one of the leading business destinations in Europe.
The island is an established member of the European Union; a recognized international jurisdiction for business; offers an unrivalled tax regime and has a high level of skilled professionals.
Cyprus is establishing itself as an international financial center; located at the crossroad of three continents, it can act as a gateway to Europe, Asia and Africa.
16 Advantages of Company Formation:
- Cyprus is a member of the European Union and Eurozone
- Excellently located with a solid reputation
- Profits taxed at only 12.5%, in the same way as local companies
- Through its network of Double Tax Treaties, it offers extensive tax exemptions.
- VAT exemptions on offshore activities
- Normal trading activity is exempt from stamp duty
- No tax imposed on Income from the sale of securities, on the repatriation of profits from Cyprus companies to non-residents, on income of foreign capital deposited in Cyprus banks, on dividend income and profits from the sale of shares
- Beneficial base for the receipt of dividends, interest and royalties
- Tax-free management of Cyprus registered shipping vessels
- High quality of professional and banking services and skilled workforce
- No time restrictions imposed on carrying forward tax losses
- Group relief provisions
- Bank accounts in multiple currencies
- No minimum requirement for the number of directors
- Ability to open a fully-fledged office in Cyprus
- Excellent commercial banking, workforce and infrastructure services
Our firm can help you get the full potential
Our Audit Firm can help your company make the most of all the advantages when forming a Cyprus Company by
- utilizing them to their full potential
- provide you with any business assistance needed to establish your base
- form and register your company in Cyprus
- attend to all your corporate administration requirements.